Panoxol: Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions on www.panoxol.com
Thank you for choosing to use the Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. e-commerce site for the sale of Panoxol® at www.panoxol.com (our "Site"). These terms and conditions apply to all individuals, companies and organizations that register to buy Products on our Site (each such individual, company or organization is referred to in these terms and conditions as “User” or “you”), and constitute a binding, legal agreement (“Agreement”) between User and Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. . If you are ordering Products on behalf of the organization with which you are employed, you represent and warrant that you have full power, authority and legal capacity to enter into this Agreement and bind your employer, company or organization.
User Registration and Information.
In some cases, you may be required to register on the Site. If you are required to register, you represent and warrant that you have completed, or that you will promptly complete, all information in the User Registration form provided by Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. on our Site (“User Information”) correctly and completely. In the event that any of your User Information changes in the future, you agree that you will promptly update your registration information on our Site.
If you register on the site, you will have the opportunity to select a User ID and Password during the User registration process. You are solely responsible in all respects for: (a) all use of our Site made using your User ID and Password, and (b) maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. Only one individual may access our Site at the same time using the same User ID and Password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your email address, User ID or Password or any other breach of security regarding our Site of which you are aware. Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. may refuse to grant you a User ID or Password that impersonates someone else, is protected by trademark or other proprietary right law, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or for other reasons as determined by Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. ..
These terms and conditions govern the sale of products ("Products") by Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. on our Site. Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc.’s acceptance of all orders and all offers and sales by Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. are subject to and expressly conditioned upon User's assent to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and User's acceptance of any offer by Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. must be made on such terms and conditions exactly as offered by Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. has priced all of its Products based upon the provisions in this Agreement. All orders must be paid at the time of order. If you have any questions about your order, please contact us at https://www.panoxol.com/ContactUs/
We accept Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® & Discover® cards. Our credit transactions are processed by Pinwheel Payment Gateway.
Authorization for product returns must be approved by Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. Service Department. Unopened packages may be returned within thirty days of receipt of Products. Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. will pay shipping only if the return is a result of an error on its part. Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. reserves the right to be the sole determinant of error.
Opened or unopened Product may be returned for any reason for 30 days. Customer Service must be notified within 30 days of the defect and approve the return. No Product can be returned after thirty (30) days. A receipt of purchase will be required for any qualifying returns. The customer must pay for the product to be returned/shipped.
Product Replacement / Refund.
Defective Opened Product.
Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. will replace defective product so long as the defect is reported during the applicable reporting period and verified by the Customer Service team of Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. If Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. is unable to replace any such products, Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. will refund the product purchase price within 30 business days after confirmation of the defect by the Customer Service team of Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc.
Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. will have no responsibility for any damages to the Products in the event that the products: (i) are improperly handled by the shipping carrier after delivery to carrier in good order; (ii) are subject to extreme atmospheric conditions by carrier or Customer; (iii) are misused in any manner by carrier or Customer; (iv) are modified in any way, including but not limited to by incorporation into or integration with other products; (v) are not used in accordance with accompanying instructions, industry standards and practices; or (vi) are used for a different purpose than intended.
Provided that the unopened product is properly reported within the applicable notification period and is approved for return, Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. will refund the product purchase price within 30 business days after receipt of the unopened product by the Customer Service team of Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. All unopened product must be returned in original condition, with all seals and other components fully intact and all unopened product must be suitable for resale upon receipt by Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. If the returned product has been tampered with or opened by customer, no refund will be made to customer.
Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. attempts to be as accurate as possible in its Product descriptions. However, Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. does not warrant that Product descriptions or other content on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Products will be shipped via UPS unless otherwise specified at time of order, and shall be deemed delivered to User when delivered to the transportation company at the shipping point. Shipping charges will be added to your invoice. Each shipment shall be considered a separate and independent transaction and payment for each shipment shall be due accordingly.
User will be provided with an expected ship date upon order. This date constitutes a good faith estimate and is not binding. Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. will notify the User in a timely fashion if ordered goods are not available. Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. is not liable for losses, damages or penalty as a result of any delay in shipping ordered Product.
Risk of Loss.
Risk of loss or damage to the Products shall pass to User upon delivery of the Products to the Transportation Company at the Shipping Point. Confiscation or destruction of, or damage to, the Products following delivery to the transportation company at the shipping point shall not in any way affect the liability of User to pay the purchase price. User shall inspect the Products upon receipt and notify the transportation company when there is evidence of shipping damage.
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. and/or third parties who have authorized their use (collectively the “Trademarks”). You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify these Trademarks in any way. The use of Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc.’s trademarks on any other website is strictly prohibited. All of the materials contained on the Site are copyrighted except where explicitly noted otherwise. Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
This Site may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites. Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. does not control or endorse these third-party websites or any goods or services sold on those websites. Some of these websites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. You acknowledge and agree that Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. is not responsible or liable for any content or other materials on these third party websites.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY CLINICAL AND HERBAL INNOVATIONS, INC. . ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CLINICAL AND HERBAL INNOVATIONS, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, CLINICAL AND HERBAL INNOVATIONS, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CLINICAL AND HERBAL INNOVATIONS, INC. . DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE. THEIR SERVERS. OR E-MAIL SENT FROM CLINICAL AND HERBAL INNOVATIONS, INC. . ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CLINICAL AND HERBAL INNOVATIONS, INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Governing Law and Severability.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Georgia without regard to its conflict of laws rules. You expressly agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute under these Terms & Conditions and or your use of the Site resides in the courts located in Georgia, and you further expressly agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any provision in these Terms & Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. and each of its agents, representatives, and service providers harmless from and against any and all claims, including but not limited to third party claims, damages, costs, and liabilities, including reasonable attorneys’ fees arising out of, or in connection with, your violation of these Terms & Conditions. Any of these policies can change without notice.
Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. has the right to terminate your account and access to the Site for any reason, including, without limitation, if Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc., in its sole discretion, considers your use to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of this Terms & Conditions. Clinical and Herbal Innovations, Inc. may, but shall be under no obligation to, provide you a warning prior to termination of your use of the Site.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information about you, such as your name, birth date, email address, and telephone number, if you choose to provide it to us. This happens when you register for an account, enter a contest, contact us, or use our services. If you purchase products from us using our website, we will receive your credit card information so we can fulfill your order. None of this is required, so please do not engage in any of these activities if you do not want us to have this information. However, we may not be able to provide you with some services if you choose not to provide us with your personal data.
If you apply for employment with us, we will collect additional personal data, such as your employment history, educational background, and other work-related information.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We will use your information for a variety of business purposes, including the following:
- to provide the services or products you've ordered;
- to send you information about our company or products;
- to answer questions you've asked;
- for internal business purposes such as optimizing your experience on our site, analyzing our business, and maintaining appropriate records;
- to contact you about orders, purchases, returns, services, accounts, programs, contests, questions, products, events, promotional purposes, or other requests for information;
- for other legal purposes.
We share your personal information in the following ways:
- with our Panoxol affiliates;
- with our business partners and third-party service providers;
- when necessary to comply with a request from law enforcement agencies or regulatory agencies;
- if we transfer or merge our business;
- as necessary to protect the privacy and safety of you or our company;
- when your information does not directly identify you;
- as otherwise legally permitted.
We employ technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of any personal data we collect. When you provide us with your credit card number, we encrypt the transmission. While we have employed security technologies and procedures to safeguard your personal data, no system or network can guarantee complete security. If you do not want to take the risk of having your information lost, misused, improperly accessed, or disclosed, you should not provide us with your information.
Your Choices and Opting Out
For special programs and communications, you will be given the opportunity to opt-in. If you do not wish to opt-in, please do not participate in those programs or communications and do not supply your personal information.
You may be able to reject cookies, web beacons, entity tags, and HTML5 local storage by adjusting the appropriate settings in your browser. If you want to learn the correct way to modify these settings, please use the Help menu in your browser.
You can ask us to access, correct, or remove your information, or withdraw any previously given consent or opt-in, from our databases by sending us an email to that effect to one of the contact points below. If the personal data we collect is no longer needed for any purposes and we are not required by law to retain it, we may delete, destroy, or permanently de-identify it.
Links in our website to other websites are provided for your convenience only. We are not responsible for privacy conditions or policies on other websites. Please check those websites for their privacy policies.
We do not target information from children under the age of 16. Please do not allow children to provide any information. If you believe we may have collected information about your child without your permission, please contact us at the email below.
Supplemental Information for California Consumers
This section applies to California residents (as defined under California law) and is designed to help you understand the categories of personal information that we collect and the rights available to consumers under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
Categories of Personal Information We Collect and How We Use and Share that Information
During the past twelve months, we have collected, used, and shared the following categories of personal information:
Category of Personal Information
Category of Source
Business or commercial purpose(s) for collection
Categories of third parties with whom we share
Identifiers, including name, email address, phone, and birthdate
Directly from you
We use these categories of personal information for the business purposes described in the How Do We Use Your Information section.
We share these categories of personal information as described in the How Do We Use Your Information section.
Categories of personal information described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80, including credit card number
Directly from you
Internet or other electronic network activity
Indirectly from you
Professional or employment-related information and educational history
Directly from you
California Consumer Rights
If you are a resident of California, you have the following rights:
- Right to Know. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business and commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing: (i) sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and (ii) disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. If so, we will notify you in our response than an exception applies and identify that exception.
- To exercise your Right to Know and Right to Delete, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by our contact form on our site. To verify your identity we may ask you for additional information, which may include asking you to confirm other personal information you have provided to us. We reserve the right to deny any requests for which identity cannot be verified. If you have authorized another person to make a request on your behalf, that person must provide to us your written authorization allowing them to make such a request on your behalf. We reserve the right to deny any request by an authorized agent if we are not reasonably able to confirm proper authorization.
- We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under California law. Unless permitted by California law, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you a different price or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services;
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- We do not sell California consumer personal information for monetary or other valuable consideration. For clarity, we do not collect personal information for individuals under the age of 16.
Sharing Data Internationally and EEA residents
While our sites are not directed to residents of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), personal data may be shared from EEA residents to our databases and personnel in the US. For EEA residents, your personal data may only be processed when it is:
- necessary for the performance of a contract with you;
- necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation;
- necessary to serve our legitimate business interests or a third party, where such use is consistent with the fundamental rights of individuals under European law;
- subject to valid consent you have freely provided and not withdrawn.
In addition to your rights discussed above, you also have the right to:
- request whether your data is being used by us;
- object to or restrict our use of your personal data;
- have your personal data transferred from us to another party;
- not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling based on your personal data;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
We will process and store your personal data for as long as our relationship with you continues or as necessary to fulfill our contractual or legal obligations. We will delete your data when:
- it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected and processed it;
- you request or object to us maintaining your information, so long as we are not otherwise legally required to retain it;
- when necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- if you withdraw your previously given consent to collect your information.
Your personal data may be shared from the US to companies outside of the US or vice versa. We take additional safeguards to help ensure that this cross-border data processing is protected. This may include using the Model Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission to secure personal data or contracting with companies who are certified as compliant under the European Union-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks. More information about these safeguards are available online or you may contact us at the email address below.